Tuesday, November 1, 2011

How sweet

I don't know about any of you other bloggers out there, but it's a lot of work to get your blog out there and have people see it. I'm a blogging baby, so for me this was very overwhelming at first. I'm getting more used to blogging and searching other blogs. I was so excited when I read Lily's Quilts and her post for people who have just started a blog or who are under 50 followers. Thank You Sister!! She has a great blog and I'm really inspired by what she creates. Again thank you so much for helping the little guy!


So a little about me... I love my sweet husband and two precious boys.  I just started quilting and I'm really loving it. I also love to sew!! I also want to give a shout out to my girl, the best sewing machine I ever had. She's a Bernina by the way.  






I really am surprised at how much I'm into blogging since I have never been a writer type of gal (even though my mother poked and prodded me to keep a journal or some kind of written word). I guess I just needed time!
Thanks for checking out my blog and please leave a comment and follow me and I will be checking out yours and doing the same. 
January T

15 comments:

  1. Well hello there! Welcome to your new addiction!! Quilting can be all consuming. I fell for it hard and hardly do anything else. My kids are mostly gone from home, but they all come Sunday for dinner. I will check back and follow your progress. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi. Totally understand your surprise at finding yourself blogging - I'm the same. But it's fun & addictive & totally worth it. Enjoy immersing yourself in this crazy world! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome to the quilting-and-blogging world! Quilting's definitely a huge addiction, like Carla said! If you use Twitter, that can be a great place to find new bloggers, too - use the hashtag #quilting or #sewing - many of the folks who do have their own blogs and everyone's so friendly!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi there, popped over from Lilys - i love that octopus outfit that you have made in your previous post!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi honey I popped over to say hi :)
    I tried to reply to your comment, I don't know if you know, but your set up as a no reply blogger. Just thought I'd give you a heads up, it's really easy to change if you want to :D
    I love the octopus outfit by the way!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi!

    I am a blogging baby too! And it's an addiction! I hope we will write each other often. Thank's for following me, I'll do the same.

    suzy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi! Thank you for the follow! I'm following you too because I like what I see! I look forward to your posts :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your sewing machine... droolworthy! I'm so glad to meet another friendly mom with similar parenting methods! I look forward to seeing more about you, your crafting, and your two sweeties!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your blog and thanks for visiting mine (Charise Creates)
    The tute on the bag is on the post - it is from Keyka Lou.
    Your advent calendar is wonderful and love the track suit block. Look forward to more : )

    ReplyDelete
  10. hey there! thanks for popping by my blog. Following you now too. Love your sewing machine! they are soooo expensive. Love your octopus costume too. I am going to have a look around the rest of your blog now. Great to meet you.Collette x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi there, thank you so much for visiting and following my blog! I'm here to follow you too now! Welcome to the blogging world and yeah, it is addictive ;-) Love what I see so far! Can't wait to see more!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Spooky! The last word verification said "skined"
    Oh, and I agree with Isabella. It is so much easier to communicate in blogland if you have an email adress set up and connected to your profile. I created one that I only use for the blog.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I really like your blog and am happy to follow you. I have never been one to keep a journal either but blogging seems so much more fun!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks everyone!! I look forward to seeing what you all have been doing. I'm trying to figure out the whole email thing so I will get that straightened out soon. Thanks again! January T

    ReplyDelete