Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Octopus Costume

   I would have uploaded this last night, but for some reason 
I couldn't get my pictures to import to the computer.
 It was a little frustrating to say the least.
 We took the boys to Trunk or Treat last night and they had a blast getting a boat load of candy. 
I couldn't believe how much loot they got...probably enough for the whole year!
I believe it was last year that Martha Stewart
 made the cutest little octopus costume on her show. I had to try it out and here are the boys modeling it for me. Unfortunately I didn't take any pictures of the process. :( 


What a bunch of HAMS!!






All in all I think it was a good day!!

6 comments:

  1. So cute. I love the color.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Angie,
    I love the lining it kind of looks like the suckers on the octopus.
    It went together pretty quickly. This was a fun project!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is amaaaaazing! It's probably one of the cutest homemade halloween costumes I've seen this year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! I came over from the small blog meet, and I have to say--I LOVE your little octo-boy costume here. Adorable!!

    ReplyDelete