Thursday, December 22, 2011

Color wheel charm swap


I am so behind in posting this, but I got overwhelmed with the holidays and forgot to take pictures of all this gorgeous fabric.  So without further ado, here we go.


Pinks


Oranges


Yellows

This picture looks like a mess! I don't know what I was doing :)
Purples




Greens


Blues


This was a fantastic swap and I can't wait to do another one! 
Thank You again KatiI have changed my mind 500 times, but I finally know what I'm going to do with them. 
I tell you in a few days :)

4 comments:

  1. So jelly! I want to do a swap like that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to hear what you're doing. I think I've decided, but that means cutting all mine into 2.5" squares. I haven't committed yet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The fabrics are very pretty. :) I can't wait to see what you will use them for. :)

    ReplyDelete