Saturday, January 28, 2012

Finally some more Japanese X and + Blocks

 I got busy on some of these last night. I really don't know what happened to this first block. See the unit in the upper right hand corner by the scissors. I had to pick that out and squench it out a bit. The rest all went pretty well. It's funny how so many fabrics can actually look good all meshed together.


 




The more blocks I get together, the better it looks. It will be just a little hard to send them off, 
but I'm so excited to get the swapped blocks. 



4 comments:

  1. oh your blocks are great!! I agree....they're really hard to send away, aren't they??

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are looking great - it's a shame you have to send them away:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. how exciting! these are great blocks Jan. xoxo

    ReplyDelete