Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Hopping Back On The Embroidery Wagon

I have been doing so many other projects that my embroidery has taken a back seat. So I just finished my sweet little peach!! I really love all these designs. They are so much fun and so retro. I am still debating on what to do with each piece, but I know it will hit me when the time is right. So here she is before she got all technicolored.   


Here is the lovely Miss Peach with a splash of color on her. I don't know why I didn't take any pictures of her during the process. :(
 I'll try and do a better job next time.

I'm linking up today with Freshly Pieced W.i.P. Wednesday


I hope everyone is having a fantastic Wednesday morning.

2 comments:

  1. I remember her - when she was still a little fainter less colourful. She turned out lovely. You should take a picture of your fruite parade. It would be lovely to see them all together.

    ReplyDelete