Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Don't You Just Love Food Mishaps?


 I made pizza tonight for the fan. The boys had a pepperoni and cheese pizza and I made a veggie pizza for me.


Added a little Arugula for something extra 

Speaking of Extra- All I wanted was a little red pepper. Just a little bit.
.
.
.

The whole lid popped off. That was all on my pizza and I tried to shake off as much as possible, but finally had to abandon that poor piece of pie. Note to self always check the lid, especially when little hands have been messing with them.

6 comments:

  1. haha. I mean OH NO! ;-) what a bummer.........

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks great, but I would not have touched that ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh no! What a tragedy to ruin a good piece of homemade pizza -- with arugula even (one of my favorites). Other than the extra red pepper flakes, the pizza looks fabulous! Btw, I found your blog via your comment on mine, and the Sewing Summit connection.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i was admiring how delicious your pizza looked and then I got to the last pic. That stinks! I have done that with black pepper a few times before also. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness, you do all the same things I do, you cook and have food mishaps (hello, queen of those) you bake (hi, I'm a pastry chef) you embroider, and of course you sew! We could practically be the same person!

    ReplyDelete