Wednesday, April 11, 2012

I can't wait for this baby to come out!!

Just a quick little post about something I'm super excited about!!
 I have posted about the webisodes of Quilty before and really love what Mary does. She is really inspiring and such a fun person. It's funny I feel like we are friends that have just never met yet. If you watch her videos or have seen her on tv with her mom Marianne Fons you probably feel the same way. If you have not had the pleasure of any of this or think I'm a little weird please check out her videos and hopefully it will all make a bit more sense. :) So onto the great news. Mary and her amazing team are about to put out the first  Quilty Magazine!

 I'm really excited about this and can't wait for it to hit news stands (I think it's May). She is a huge reason that I got into quilting in the first place. So thank you Mary for bringing some much needed coolness to the quilting magazine industry! 

2 comments:

  1. That looks like a really fun magazine. I will have to keep watch for it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh that looks awesome! I can't wait for it to come out. I don't think you can have too many quilt magazines. :)

    ReplyDelete